Monday, March 27, 2006

Sick...or Something

This morning, I woke up, then threw up, then went back to bed. A little later, I threw up again. Then, a little bit after that, my wife threw up.

I'm not sure why, but my wife and I seem to be linked together. I'm not talking about our marriage, either. It seems when one of us is sick, or something else, we both get it at the same time. Two weeks ago, my wife's back went out on her. The next morning. Wham! Mine went out as well. When we get sick, we're both sick, which means neither of us are in any mood to doctor each other, let alone take care of four kids. We have to kind of tag team it. The only who feels the least awful at any given moment is it.

At this point, I'm not entirely sure we are even sick. It could very well be food poisoning. It seems odd that we both come down with it, and our kids have not, especially since the sweet and sour pork I made two days ago was barely touched by our kids. So, perhaps it was the pork. Hard to say, of course.

Anyhow, due to my illness, this post makes no attempt whatsoever and providing anything useful or interesting or funny today. Come back when I'm feeling fine. Hopefully tomorrow.