- Kurt Bruner. Okay, so he's my brother. All the more reason to mention him. He's a non-fiction writer, though, so be advised. Not just non-fiction, but Christian non-fiction. Which makes sense, considering he's a Christian. So am I for that matter. In fact, I wish everyone would embrace Christianity...but alas, that hasn't happened. So, if you like Christian non-fiction, he's your man. If you don't, move along, you're blocking traffic.
- Melanie Lynne Hauser. I interviewed her a few months back, which you can find in these blog archives. Author of Confessions of Super Mom, as well as a witty blogger.
- J.A. Konrath. He's wonderfully helpful (and a bit insane). Author of the Lt. Jack Daniels series, including Whiskey Sour.
- Martha O'Connor. Author of The Bitch Posse, as well as mother of a diabetic son.
- Ally Carter. Author of Cheating at Solitaire and I'd Tell You I Love you But then I'd have to Kill you.
- Ty Drago. Author of science fiction novel, Phobos.
- Lynn Sinclair. Author of young-adult fantasy, Key to Aten, and sequel, Return to Aten. \
- Elizabeth Letts. Author of Family Planning and Quality of Care.
- Sara Gruen. Author of Riding Lessons, Flying Changes, and the upcoming Water For Elephants.
Enjoy a book, enjoy life! A book is a terrible thing to waste. I love what you do for me: a good book! (Sorry, I'm just in a promotional mood. Don't confuse my witty sayings as actually being meaningful!)