Friday, July 21, 2006

Superheroes, Revisited (Again)

As a follow up from my blog entry about Superheroes a few days ago, I wanted to share something my wife found: What's Your Superhero Name?

Sure, it asks you your name and whether you are a boy or girl, but I honestly don't think it matters what you put. Everytime you reload the result page, you get a different result.

It's a lot of fun, actually, and might even cause you to burst out laughing to find out that while your super power might be "Radiation" (which, honestly, I'm not sure how that is a superpower...unless you use it to heal tumors or somethig), but your weakness is "Peanut Butter stuck to the roof of your mouth."

Clearly, it isn't meant to be taken seriously. But I can't help imagine what if some of the combinations they present were really true about superheroes. I'm thinking maybe I should write a short story from two or three randomly-generated Superhero characters.

Well, if you'll excuse me...I have to go save the world by irridating cancer patients as Stone Jack, all the while avoiding Vince Vaughn. He makes me all weak in the knees, you know. Just gotta find my Invisible Whip and then I'll be off in my Chariot!

Have fun!