Friday, February 16, 2007

Super Mom Returns

So, have you heard of this Melanie Lynne Hauser person?

See, she claims to know a thing or two about Super Mom, the maternal superhero that starred in her first novel a while back called Confessions of Super Mom. I read the book, fell in love with the book, and have waited patiently for the sequel. (I even blogged about it. Just check the archives. I'm sure it's still there somewhere.)

But anyhow, back to Melanie. See, she has this blog, and sometimes she refers to herself as Super Mom. But I'm here to tell you that it just isn't so. It can't be, because I'm absolutely certain that I live with and sleep with Super Mom. My wife. No other explanation for all she accomplishes in a day.

Well, I guess I'll cut Melanie some slack, because coming very very soon to a bookstore near you is the long-awaited sequel, Super Mom Saves the World!

Now, don't delay here. If you haven't read the first book, you have just about enough time to get your hands on a copy and read it before the sequel comes out. And if you really need more convincing, go visit author Melanie's website, where you can read an excerpt.

Well, go on. What are you waiting for? Reading my blog? No, no. There is nothing to see here interesting. Really. Super Mom is where it's at!